WEB HOSTING AND SSL PROTECTION
Your web hosting provider has a huge impact on your page load speed and ultimately your bottom line. That’s because faster sites have better SEO rankings, lower bounce rates, and higher conversion rates. We’re your fast website hosting provider and you’ve come to the right place! Whether you have a brand new blog or a popular business site; if you’ve never run a website before or are a professional developer, we’ve got you covered with a high-performance solution!
We utilize A2 Hosting Services with servers located in the United States which means faster loading speeds for our customers.
WEB HOSTING SERVICES EXPLAINED
If you’re unfamiliar with web development, technical programming terms can be difficult to understand. As a web hosting provider for our customers we work with our clients to provide them affordable, secure website hosting services for their business site.
Our technical web hosting services are explained below:
- Advanced DNS Services: DNS servers to connect your domain to your website or email address. DNS stands for “domain name server.” A domain name server is a computer (or one of several) that “serves” requests for your Web site or email address.
- Domain registration and transfer services available: Call it a “dot-com name,” a URL, or a domain. Whatever you call it, it’s the cornerstone of your online presence, and we make getting one easy. If it’s available, you pay a single fee that is renewable every year, and the name is yours.
- FTP Access: FTP is used to transfer files between computers on a network. FTP is also used to upload content to your website or download content from your website.
- PHP, PERL, and CGI scripting: These tools give you the ability to build dynamic websites, run custom forms and plugins, PHP is also very fast. Facebook, among other very large websites, uses PHP.
- MySQL Database Access: The world’s most popular open-source database. MySQL is the #1 database for Web-based applications, used by Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, Amazon Web Services, and virtually all the largest Web properties and successful startups.
- phpMyAdmin to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web: phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
- SSL Certificates – Without SSL protection, your website visitors are at an enhanced risk of being having their data mined from the website. Your website security is also at risk without the protection that encryption provides. SSL certificates protect websites from phishing scams, data breaches, and many other threats. Ultimately, It builds a secure environment for both visitors and website owners. Recently, Google Chrome’s browser has started displaying warnings when a website that is being accessed doesn’t have SSL running. This creates a scary-looking prompt that denies access by default until the hidden “Proceed” button is clicked. The “Proceed” button can only be accessed after the “ADVANCED” link is selected putting up a significant roadblock for website visitors.